I went to my WW meeting last night and I was happy to be down 1.8 pounds. It's not great and I know that if I stuck with the plan I could have lost more. I'm happy that didn't give up even though I've been making poor choices.
In our meeting we discussed how to stay on track trough the Easter holiday. We brought up eating some of your family favorites in smaller portions, filling your plate mostly with fruits and veggies and making sure you count and keep track of all your points including your bites, licks and tastes (BLT). The leader also reminded us not to give up even when we make mistakes and don't stick to our points. I'm glad I went because I needed the encouragement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is awesome Becky! I know you can do this.
That is great! I gained 6 pounds Easter week and I'm trying to get back on track. I'm planning to walk a 5k too. I've missed you!
Post a Comment