Thursday, April 10, 2008

April 10th

I went to my WW meeting tonight. Again, I was tempted not to go, went and am happy I went. I did lose a little but I know I could have lost more if I was more comitted. I just have days where I don't do as well as I should. This weight loss is still a challenge and struggle for me, but I keep working at it.

At the WW meeting we discussed Environmental Triggers like your home, work, car or family and friends. Our leader encourgaed us to take te Habit Profile Quiz in book 3 to learn which habit we need to focus on. She gave us stickers with EPA on them which stood for Environmental Proactive to encourage us to monitor our environment. In order to manage your environment you need to:
Recognize: what environment is triggering you
Remove: items that hinder weight loss
Replace: triggers

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Our leader told us we are doing this lesson next week. I still have not taken that quiz, need to!