I found these great chips at Costco about a week and a half ago. The are called FoodShouldTasteGood Multigrain Tortilla Chips. A single serving is 25 chips and it is 3 points. They have yellow corn, brown rice flour, oat fiber, seame seeds, sunflower seeds, quinoa so they are good for you and yummy. I've been eating them with hummus and it makes a great addition to my lunch. A single serving is a lot of chips so I generally eat half a serving. Since I have purchased these I have not craved potato chips. If you are headed to Costso, I recommend giving them a try.By the way has anyone tried PB2? Since I have started WW I have craved peanut butter like never before. I've read about PB2 on the WW message boards and I would really like to try it but nobody sells it in Utah and I don't really want to order it without trying it. Maybe they should give away sample packages.
My bad choice today was picking up 2 slices of cheese pizza at Costco to bring home for 2 of my kids and then me eating one of them when I wasn't even hungry. AHH!!! I researched the nutrition for that one slice of cheese pizza....19 points!!! Can you believe it? What a bummer. I have .5 point left for today now and it's 3;30pm so at some point I'm going to eat again and go over my points.



2 comments:
I have heard great things about PB2 also. They don't sell it here either. Everybody raves about it. Also people rave about the Whipped Peanut butter. I can't find that here either. THey go to Lexington to get it.
Those chips look good too but we don't have a Cosco. I like the Light Tortillas made by Frito Lay. It has Olean in it though and some people say that hurts there stomach, but I have never had a problem with it. I also love Baked Dorites and Fat Free Pringles, but I try not to eat them a lot but every now and then I just want some kind of snack like that.
When you have times like pizza, it is time to reach for those flex points and go exercise and get some activity points. It messes me up everytime so I just try to stay away from it, but every now and then I just want some!
pizza is my weakness! I have learned that if I am feeding the family pizza I have to put in a pizza lean pocket for myself or I will mess up!!! I think you really are doing great, Keep up the good work. I hope that you can make it to the final weigh-in in june. I would love to meet you. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment