
Yesterday I was able to get an hour's worth of walking in, I used my treadmill in the morning while watching conference and I needed a break last night from my kids so I took the dog for a nice long walk.
I have been reading the book Running with Angels and it's very inspiring. I bought the book over a year ago hoping it would motivate me to lose weight and I had it sitting on my book shelf until I rediscovered it about 2 weeks ago. I've been slowly reading it and I'm about half-way through. I can relate to many things Pam struggeled with. I would recommend this book to anyone with weight struggles.
I'm happy I didn't gain any weight, but I still need to do better at keeping to my goals. It's easy for me to go off track and challenging to get back on track and I feel like these last three weeks I haven't done very well. I started writting in my journal last night and I hope my journal writting will help me figure out what causes me to "cheat".
Congratulations Holly on being the Biggest Loser! Everyone is doing a great job and everyone is inspiring to me.



1 comment:
That sounds like a good book. I knew you were reading it already thanks to goodreads!
Post a Comment