Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tuesday Tiding April 1st

I had an okay week but I also knew I could have made better choices. We ate out a lot last week and then I went to my sister's house and it's just hard to stick 100% to WW when I'm out and about. Since DH was home tonight and S's soccer game was cancelled I went to WW. Earlier in the day I thought I might skip this week so I didn't have to hear about any weight gain but at the last minute I decided to go to my meeting, even though it was a day or two early. I hadn't gained any and I lost .6 which isn't a lot but at least it wasn't a gain.

We talked about Emotional Eating Triggers at my WW Meeting. Many of us eat when we are bored, tired, angry, sad, lonely or even happy. We discussed things we could do instead of eating, but it's important that we monitor or journal our feelings when we emotional eat. To be honest I know I do this but I've never tried to evaluate what my feelings are and why I eat.

My goal this week is to recommitt and stay within my points daily. I'm in town and besides a lunch meeting tomorrow I have no eating out plans. I've planned my evening meals and I'll make sure I bring lunch and snacks with me to work so I can stay on track. I'm sure the only thing that has saved me is my treadmill everyday, I have been averaging six days a week.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

That is great, wow 6 days a week is a lot. I'm impressed! I think that you are doing great, changing habits is really hard. Keep up the good work!