Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday Wishes March 19th


I weighed in at my WW meeting and I was happy to have lost a little more weight. I was worried with my weekend away from home (I made some bad food choices even though I tried really hard to stick to my points, I didn't). We had a good meeting with many journaling reminders for me. For the last few weeks I have kept track of my food on the eTools online tracker which is great but since I'm not home all the time I should still food journal in my little journal just to make sure I don't miss anything. I have not been good about counting the BLT's so I will do better at that as well.
My goals for this week are:
  • Keep track of everything going into my mouth
  • Stay within my points
  • Not eat after 7:00pm
  • Exercise 5 days

5 comments:

Patty said...

You are doing great. It is so hard to lose weight, and I am so proud that you haven't given up.

Tammy said...

Good job Becky!! You have really stuck to this, good job!!!! Sooo proud of you!! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

you are doing awesome Becky!! Really, congrats and be proud of yourself!

Lorie said...

You are doing so good! We had a totally different lesson at WW this week so I enjoyed reading yours.

Christi said...

whoohoooo Becky!! Eating after 7 is my vice.....it's hard to make changes! But, you are doing it!! YAY!!