Sunday, January 6, 2008

$500 Prize

What will YOU do if you win the $500 BL prize?

I have to admit, I'm not very competitive and I'm honestly not in this for the prize. I am hoping that being accountable to the other girls involved will help me make a lifestyle change. Money isn't a real motivator for me but it is a nice incentive. My main goals to start with are to exercise 5-6 days a week, drink more water and start making healthier food choices. This will be hard enough to do through the month of January which is my busiest month at work and during the Film Festival my life isn't mine and it's not normal. I will be happy to keep up with the exercising. I have been thinking about joining Weight Watchers and maybe when the festival is over I will sign up.

Now if I did win the prize I would probably just have fun spending the money on myself and not feeling guilty. I would buy new clothes, get my hair done, pedicure, and maybe even a massage.

No comments: