Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year



Happy New Year everyone!

Last week I was reading Marie's blog and her "One little word for 2008" post really impacted me. Marie got the idea from Ali Edward's Blog and I thought this was a great idea and have been thinking about a word I could focus on for the new year. Today I finally decided on my word: BELIEVE. Believe in myself and that I can accomplish things, Believe and stregthen my relationship with my Heavenly Father, Believe I can be a happier mom and wife, Believe in others. Yay for BELIEVING in 2008!

Yesterday when I was reading Tammy's blog and The Biggest Loser entry, I thought I need to sign up for this. I hope and BELIEVE that having a group of other people trying to lose weight will encourage me and also having to be accountable to someone will help me stay motivated.

No comments: